Now Accepting Applications for Phoenix, Arizona and Denver, Colorado!
Phoenix Program Dates: November 3 - December 5, 2014
Denver Program Dates: February – March 2015 TBD
A business and its owner must meet the following criteria to be considered for participation:
- Financially sustainable and growing. (approx. $250,000 – $10,000,000) in revenue
- At least 50% woman-owned
- Past the startup phase and ready to scale to the next stage of their business plan (i.e. working business model)
- Able to commit to 90% of meetings, events and classes (approx. 4- 8 hours a week with an advisor)
- We evaluate both the business and those who lead it. Entrepreneurs are expected to commit their time and energy to serve as leaders in their community, providing opportunities for others to achieve social and/or economic growth
- Your business is a full-time endeavor
Results You Can Expect
- Accelerated growth in your business
- Increased profitability
- Subsequently develop additional employment opportunities within your community
- High level of visibility for your business
- Social, print and other types of media coverage
- Increased opportunities to enter global supply chains (if applicable)
- TGI will advise, support, measure, certify, and act as your advocate
- TGI stands behind and qualifies you to lenders, investors, partners, financial institutions, suppliers and purchasing organizations
- Working together with partners to identify business opportunities specifically for you
- Additional level of credibility, access to opportunity and continued recognition in your community
- Access to a strong network of local and global fellow women entrepreneurs
The program is a $5000 value. Selected Thinkers are responsible for $2000, with remaining funds coming from TGI’s partners to cover the full 16-week program cost.
After the 16-weeks, Thinkers are given the opportunity to continue working with TGI advisors and have access to our global network on an annual membership basis.
Payment plans, a template for crowd funding and other tools are available to assist the candidates.
**For Phoenix ONLY**
We are excited to announce that Arizona State University will provide partial program scholarships for up to 15 women participating in Think Global Institute (TGI)’s November/December program in Phoenix. With ASU support, select women business owners will only be responsible for $750 of the $2,000 TGI program fee. The TGI program is a business accelerator for women business owners in high-growth sectors who are in revenue
TGI is unique in that we do not take equity in your business.
If seeking an investor is the right choice for your business, we can instigate and fast-track discussions between you and investors who respect and recognize your participation in TGI as an advantage and differentiator.